- Arsenic & cancer therapy? Sure, why not? Our review "Current status and future prospects of nanomedicine for arsenic trioxide delivery to solid tumors" in Med. Res. Rev. is online.
- Our former team member, Romy Ettlinger, was selected as one of 20 young researchers to give a talk about her research carried out in the #bunzenlab at the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting! Well done!
- Hana Bunzen became a member of the local organizing committee of the conference MOF2022. Save the date: Sep 04-07, 2022! See you in Dresden, Germany!
- Our review "Chemical stability of metal-organic frameworks for applications in drug delivery" in ChemNanoMat is online.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the online GDCh-seminar (Solid state chemistry and materials) about MOFs for drug delivery in cancer therapy.
- Our ChemNanoMat paper "Zn‐MOF‐74 as pH‐Responsive Drug‐Delivery System of Arsenic Trioxide" is among the top 10 most-downloaded research articles in 2020!
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the web-conference Chemiedozententagung 2021 about our research on MOFs for biomedicinal applications.
- Hana Bunzen joined the scientific committee of the Young Investigator Symposium (a satellite event to the EuroMOF 2021, 12.09.-15.09.21), which will take place in Krakow (11.09.2021). We are looking forward to all the exciting contributions!
- We participated at the WebCon 2021 organized by the SPP 1928, COORNETs program and are happy to join the program as an associated junior research group!
- Romy Ettlinger successfully defended her doctoral thesis. Congrats!
- We attended the MOF 2020(web) conference (21.-24.09.2020).
- New article published: Ettlinger R., Moreno N., Ziółkowska N., Ullrich A.,
Krug von Nidda H.-A., Jirák D., Kerl K.,
Bunzen H.*: In Vitro Studies of Fe3O4-ZIF-8
Core-Shell Nanoparticles Designed as Potential Theragnostics, Part. &
Part. Syst. Char. 2020, DOI: 10.1002/ppsc.202000185.
- Hana Bunzen is co-editing the newly launched article collection in "Frontiers in Chemistry" about "The Influence of Crystal Size and Morphology on Framework Materials" and is looking forward to all the exciting contributions!
- Jennifer Schnabel successfully defended her master thesis. Congrats!
- New article published: Javed A., Strauss I., Bunzen H., Caro J., Tiemann M.: Humidity-Mediated Anisotropic Proton Conductivity through the 1D Channels of Co-MOF-74, Nanomaterials 2020, 10, 1263.
- New article published: Schnabel J., Ettlinger R., Bunzen H.: Zn-MOF-74 as pH-responsive drug delivery system of arsenic trioxide, ChemNanoMat 2020, 6, 1229-1236.
- Romy Ettlinger was accepted to attended the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting. Congrats!