- Our first publication of 2022 (collaboration with the Volkmer group): Assembly of Porous Metal Hydrogen-Bonded Organic Frameworks from Diamine-Functionalized Kuratowski Complexes, Cryst. Growth Des. 2022, 22, 379-391.
- We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- M.Sc. Nikola Savic joined the team as a doctoral student. Welcome!
- Interested in the influence of crystal size and morphology on framework materials? Check the research topic collection in Front. Chem. co-edited by H. Bunzen.
- Karsten Heinz successfully defended his bachelor thesis on gas storage in MOFs. Congrats!
- A joined perspective with Claire, Simon, Sven and Jack is online! Hobday C. L., Krause S., Rogge S. M. J., Evans J. D., Bunzen H.: Perspectives on the Influence of Crystal Size and Morphology on the Properties of Porous Framework Materials, Front. Chem. 2021, 9:772059.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the EuroMOF 2021, Sep 14th.
- Hana Bunzen co-organized the online Young Investigator Symposium at the EuroMOF 2021.
- Arsenic & cancer therapy? Sure, why not? Check our review "Current status and future prospects of nanomedicine for arsenic trioxide delivery to solid tumors" in Med. Res. Rev.
- Our former team member, Romy Ettlinger, was selected as one of 20 young researchers to give a talk about her research carried out in the #bunzenlab at the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting! Well done!
- Hana Bunzen became a member of the local organizing committee of the conference MOF2022. Save the date: Sep 04-07, 2022! See you in Dresden, Germany!
- Our review "Chemical stability of metal-organic frameworks for applications in drug delivery" in ChemNanoMat is online.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the online GDCh-seminar (Solid state chemistry and materials) about MOFs for drug delivery in cancer therapy.
- Our paper "Zn‐MOF‐74 as pH‐Responsive Drug‐Delivery System of Arsenic Trioxide" is among the top 10 most-downloaded research articles in ChemNanoMat in 2020!
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the web-conference Chemiedozententagung 2021 about our research on MOFs for biomedicinal applications.
- Hana Bunzen joined the scientific committee of the Young Investigator Symposium (a satellite event to the EuroMOF 2021, 12.09.-15.09.21), which will take place in Krakow (11.09.2021). We are looking forward to all the exciting contributions!
- We participated at the WebCon 2021 organized by the SPP 1928, COORNETs program and are happy to join the program as an associated junior research group!