- A former PhD student Romy Ettlinger was awarded the Prof. Erich Krautz Preis 2021 for the best doctoral thesis at the Institute of Physics at the University of Augsburg. Well done, congrats! We are so proud of you!
- Yara Gerigk successfully defended her bachelor thesis on MOF-based fluorescent sensing. Congrats!
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk about 'Gate opening in MOFs for gas storage' at the 33. Deutsche Zeolith-Tagung in Frankfurt, Germany (23.-25.03.2022).
- Hana Bunzen will gave a talk about 'MOFs in nanomedicine' at the Chemiedozententagung 2022 in Saarbrücken, Germany (21.-23.03.2022).
- We are happy to co-organize the online free-of-charge symposium "The Influence of Crystal Size & Morphology on Framework Materials", Feb 10, 9-13 CET.
- Arsenic & cancer therapy? Sure, why not? Check our review "Current status and future prospects of nanomedicine for arsenic trioxide delivery to solid tumors" in Med. Res. Rev. 2022, 42, 374-398.
Our first publication of 2022 (collaboration with the Volkmer group): Assembly of Porous Metal Hydrogen-Bonded Organic Frameworks from Diamine-Functionalized Kuratowski Complexes, Cryst. Growth Des. 2022, 22, 379-391.
- We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- M.Sc. Nikola Savic joined the team as a doctoral student. Welcome!
- Interested in the influence of crystal size and morphology on framework materials? Check the research topic collection in Front. Chem. co-edited by H. Bunzen.
- Karsten Heinz successfully defended his bachelor thesis on gas storage in MOFs. Congrats!
- A joined perspective with Claire, Simon, Sven and Jack is online! Hobday C. L., Krause S., Rogge S. M. J., Evans J. D., Bunzen H.: Perspectives on the Influence of Crystal Size and Morphology on the Properties of Porous Framework Materials, Front. Chem. 2021, 9:772059.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the EuroMOF 2021, Sep 14th.
- Hana Bunzen co-organized the online Young Investigator Symposium at the EuroMOF 2021.
- Our former team member, Romy Ettlinger, was selected as one of 20 young researchers to give a talk about her research carried out in the #bunzenlab at the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting! Well done!
- Hana Bunzen became a member of the local organizing committee of the conference MOF2022. Save the date: Sep 04-07, 2022! See you in Dresden, Germany!
- Our review "Chemical stability of metal-organic frameworks for applications in drug delivery" in ChemNanoMat is online.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the online GDCh-seminar (Solid state chemistry and materials) about MOFs for drug delivery in cancer therapy.
- Our paper "Zn‐MOF‐74 as pH‐Responsive Drug‐Delivery System of Arsenic Trioxide" is among the top 10 most-downloaded research articles in ChemNanoMat in 2020!
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk at the web-conference Chemiedozententagung 2021 about our research on MOFs for biomedicinal applications.
- Hana Bunzen joined the scientific committee of the Young Investigator Symposium (a satellite event to the EuroMOF 2021, 12.09.-15.09.21), which will take place in Krakow (11.09.2021). We are looking forward to all the exciting contributions!
- We participated at the WebCon 2021 organized by the SPP 1928, COORNETs program and are happy to join the program as an associated junior research group!