PD Dr. Hana Bunzen
Associate professor (Akad. Rat) (2020 - today) - Faculty of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Materials Engineering, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Deputy Professor (03 - 09/2019) - Institute of Materials Resource Management, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Postdoc (2014 - 2018) - Chair of Solid State and Materials Chemistry, Institute of Physics, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Habilitation (2018 - 2022) - Inorganic Chemistry, Institute of Physics, University of Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
- Doctoral study (2009 - 2013) - Organic Chemistry, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Master study (2003 - 2008) - Chemistry of Natural Products, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Czech Republic
11/2019 - Young Investigator Award from the Beilstein-Institute.
03/2019 - Accepted to participate at the 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting 2019.
06/2012 - Best Poster Award for a poster presentation at the XXXIV. Finnish NMR Symposium in Turku in Finland.
11/2008 - The Prize of Josef Hlávka (Prize for talented Czech students up to the age of 33 of bachelor, master or doctoral study who have shown special skills and intellectual creativity in their field.)
06/2008 - The Rector Award (Prize for the best graduate student of the year at the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague.)
06/2008 - Best Poster Award for a poster presentation at the Young scientists conference 2008 in Milovy in the Czech Republic.
TWITTER: @bunzenlab, https://twitter.com/bunzenlab
WEB OF SCIENCE: https://www.webofscience.com/wos/author/record/48467
Publications (click here)