- We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Check-out our newest review on MOFs for applications in MRI. A great collaboration with the Jirak group from the IKEM in the Czech Republic.
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk about 'MOFs in gas storage and medicine' at the TU Dresden (06.12.2022).
- M.Sc. Michael Stammler joined the team as a doctoral student. Welcome!
- Florian Gaksch successfully defended his bachelor thesis on MOFs for applications in MRI. Congrats!
- Great to meet all the nice colleagues at the MOF2022 in Dresden (04.-07.09.2022)!
- A former PhD student Romy Ettlinger was awarded the Prof. Erich Krautz Preis 2021 for the best doctoral thesis at the Institute of Physics at the University of Augsburg. Well done, congrats! We are so proud of you!
- Yara Gerigk successfully defended her bachelor thesis on MOF-based fluorescent sensing. Congrats!
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk about 'Gate opening in MOFs for gas storage' at the 33. Deutsche Zeolith-Tagung in Frankfurt, Germany (23.-25.03.2022).
- Hana Bunzen gave a talk about 'MOFs in nanomedicine' at the Chemiedozententagung 2022 in Saarbrücken, Germany (21.-23.03.2022).
- We are happy to co-organize the online free-of-charge symposium "The Influence of Crystal Size & Morphology on Framework Materials", Feb 10, 9-13 CET.
- Arsenic & cancer therapy? Sure, why not? Check our review "Current status and future prospects of nanomedicine for arsenic trioxide delivery to solid tumors" in Med. Res. Rev. 2022, 42, 374-398.
Our first publication of 2022 (collaboration with the Volkmer group): Assembly of Porous Metal Hydrogen-Bonded Organic Frameworks from Diamine-Functionalized Kuratowski Complexes, Cryst. Growth Des. 2022, 22, 379-391.