- Romy Ettlinger successfully defended her doctoral thesis. Congrats!
- We attended the MOF 2020(web) conference (21.-24.09.2020).
- New article published: Ettlinger R., Moreno N., Ziółkowska N., Ullrich A.,
Krug von Nidda H.-A., Jirák D., Kerl K.,
Bunzen H.*: In Vitro Studies of Fe3O4-ZIF-8
Core-Shell Nanoparticles Designed as Potential Theragnostics, Part. &
Part. Syst. Char. 2020, DOI: 10.1002/ppsc.202000185.
- Hana Bunzen is co-editing the newly launched article collection in "Frontiers in Chemistry" about "The Influence of Crystal Size and Morphology on Framework Materials" and is looking forward to all the exciting contributions!
- Jennifer Schnabel successfully defended her master thesis. Congrats!
- New article published: Javed A., Strauss I., Bunzen H., Caro J., Tiemann M.: Humidity-Mediated Anisotropic Proton Conductivity through the 1D Channels of Co-MOF-74, Nanomaterials 2020, 10, 1263.
- New article published: Schnabel J., Ettlinger R., Bunzen H.: Zn-MOF-74 as pH-responsive drug delivery system of arsenic trioxide, ChemNanoMat 2020, 6, 1229-1236.
- Romy Ettlinger was accepted to attended the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting. Congrats!